Tonight before midnight is your last chance to enter to win our Litigation iPad Survival Kit Giveaway! And rounding out our iPad Survival Kit now valued at more than $2,000, we have two trial apps and a 3-in-1 iPad case: Continue reading
Today we look at two very different iPad cases up for grabs in our “Litigation iPad Survival Kit” giveaway.
I don’t know about you, but my wardrobe is full of lots of shoes, boots, belts, scarves, purses and brief cases. My tech closet is getting pretty propped out as well. Cords, chargers, cases, keyboards, headphones, stylus and more. Different situations require different tech props. We are pleased to have in our iPad Survival Kit giveaway two cutting-edge approaches to partner with your iPad.
- Cloud Computing for Lawyers by Niki Black ($79.95)
- Social Media for Lawyers by Niki Black ($79.95)
- Web Jury Consulting – Litigator Technology’s exclusive one-hour service with the nation’s leading trial consulting firm ($200 value)
- iPad Apps in One Hour for Lawyers by Tom Mighell ($19.99)
- iPad in One Hour for Lawyers by Tom Mighell ($19.99)
- TrialPad–iPad app to prepare and present your case ($89.99)
ORIGINAL POST Happy 1st Birthday JuryStar!
One year-ago today, my husband and I hosted an App Launch Party for JuryStar®! It has been an incredible year, and to help us celebrate this special milestone, we have created a one-of-a-kind “Litigation iPad Survival Kit” that will be given away next month to one very lucky litigator, future litigator or paralegal practicing in the United States.
What exactly is a “Litigation iPad Survival Kit” anyway? With the help of some amazing partners, we created this customized kit valued at more than $1,800 geared for the iPad toting legal professional: Continue reading