TrialPad 4.0 delivers a next level iPad app experience for litigators, and we were not surprised when it was recently featured as a #1 business app on the App Store! Just check out the description of the latest, muscled-out version of TrialPad from the passionate developer team at Lit Software:
Two of the standout features that wowed the lawyers at TECHSHOW are the ability to mark evidence as “Admitted” and the ability to search the text of OCR’d documents.
Here’s What Else You’ll Find in TrialPad 4.0 …
TrialPad 4.0 includes these enhancements:
• Totally redesigned user interface for iOS 7 that is more intuitive, and makes TrialPad fundamentally easier to use.
• Optimized to take full advantage of the iPad Air’s new A7 chip with 64-bit architecture while maintaining compatibility with older iPads running iOS 7.
• Improved memory usage and performance.
• Built in Quick Tutorial.
• Easily transfer your case to your computer for backup or collaboration.
• Improved navigation with the ability to jump back multiple folders, or directly to the case selection screen from any folder.
• Evidence Reports are now created within the case to better reflect their case-specific function, and include columns for Exhibit # and Admitted status.
• Numerous usability and workflow improvements.
TrialPad 4.0 includes these new features:
• Powerful search tool searches text within OCR’d documents, and includes an easy to navigate search results panel.
• Thumbnail previews of evidence, for identification at a glance.
• Fully customizable exhibit stickers, with automated incremental numbering and lettering, and new header and footer options.
• Added “Admitted” label to track and sort admitted documents during trial.
• Sort evidence by Exhibit number, or Admitted status, in addition to Name and File Type.
• Added Box integration in addition to Dropbox, and now WebDAV is free.
• Export multiple Documents, or Key Docs with annotations, in one step via iTunes.
• Support for backing up and restoring multiple cases at a time.
Important Information for Current TrialPad Users:
TrialPad 3.1.3 will still work on your iPad, even after you download TrialPad 4.0.
Congratulations to our friends at Lit Software for going to the next level with TrialPad! If you haven’t downloaded TrialPad yet, now would be a great time! It’s available on the app store for $89.99. Learn more here.