8. Capture ideas on the go with Index Card for iPad, iPhone -This article written by recent law school graduate Ben Beasley is an accompanying piece to his most popular post and our #2 top post of all-time about the Scrivener app.
7. Touchtype portrait mode, Brydge your iPad plus other keyboard solutions -This article offers iPad keyboard solutions and links to online threads on this popular topic.
6. iPractice: 16 Tips and Apps for Lawyers with iPhones and iPads -Highlights from 2012 American Bar Association Annual Meeting session entitled: “Developing Your iPractice: How Lawyers are using the iPhone and iPad” presented by Tom Mighell, Esq. and Paul Unger, Esq.
5. Solo But Not Alone: iPad as Personal Assistant -Atlanta-area solo practitioner Heather Hale on using an iPad to be more productive at work.
4. Theme-based Voir Dire -Trial lawyer and consultant Russell Humphrey on why you should persuade a jury.
3. The back story on Lawline.com -My interview with Lawline.com President David Schnurman.
2. Ease the process of complex writing projects with Scrivener -Ben Beasley writes about complex writing projects and how an attorney can keep all relevant content to a particular client or area of law in the same digital place.
1. iPad Apps for Litigators & Trial Teams -Our growing mobile resource of Litigator apps.
Thank you for helping us share and grow!
The TOP G8R is a periodic top 8 list series brought to you by LITIG8R TECH.