I am pleased to announce my friend Scott Grossberg released his new eBook: The iPad Lawyer. A 90-minute audio book is also included at no additional cost. In this 80 page PDF book, you will learn:
- how to store and present legal documents and evidence
- how to customize your iPad to meet your individual legal needs
- which apps to use for your practice area
“I’m incredibly excited about The iPad Lawyer book release. In both the book and the companion audio, I’ve done all the heavy lifting for busy attorneys; I’ve spent countless hours figuring out the features of the iPad and learning how to apply those benefits to what we do – practicing law and making money running a business! I tell everyone exactly what they need to do to become phenomenal at using the iPad. I have field tested many, many, many different iPad apps and, in this book, I am giving everyone all the various ways they can use free and paid apps to accomplish what they need to achieve. This is my personal workflow set out in one place!” -Scott Grossberg, author, The iPad Lawyer
For 25 years, Scott Grossberg has served as a lead trial counsel, advisor, and coach to political and business leaders, government agencies, and public employees. He is a founding partner of the AV-rated, California law firm of Cihigoyenetche, Grossberg & Clouse. A veteran trial lawyer, Scott is admitted to practice law before the Supreme Court of California, and the Supreme Court of the United States. Scott is an expert on new media and technology, conducting numerous seminars for The iPad Lawyer.
Learn more and download the book here.
- The iPad Lawyer: Real Secrets for your iPad Success
- Seriously Social: Using Social media in your iPractice
- Solo But Not Alone: iPad as Personal Assistant
- Happy App-ing: Top Three iPad Apps for your iPractice
- iPractice: 16 Tips and Apps for Lawyers with iPhones and iPads
- iPad Apps for Litigators & Trial Teams