8. Happy App-ing: Top Three iPad Apps for your iPractice -by Atlanta-area solo practitioner Heather Hale.
7. Touchtype portrait mode, Brydge your iPad plus other keyboard solutions -This article offers iPad keyboard solutions and links to online threads on this popular topic.
6. iPractice: 16 Tips and Apps for Lawyers with iPhones and iPads -Highlights from Tom Mighell and Paul Unger’s “Developing Your iPractice” session at the 2012 ABA Annual Meeting.
5. The back story on Lawline.com -My interview with Lawline.com/FurtherEd President David Schnurman.
4. Solo But Not Alone: iPad as Personal Assistant -Heather Hale on using an iPad to be more productive at work.
3. Theme-based Voir Dire -Trial lawyer and consultant Russell Humphrey on why you should persuade a jury.
2. Litigation iPad Survival Kit Giveaway -Our first-ever “Litigation iPad Survival Kit Giveaway” was a ton of fun!
1. Apps for Litigators & Trial Teams -Our growing mobile resource of Litigator apps tops our top 8 list again.
To help celebrate this season of Thanksgiving, I’d like to share one of my favorite George Winston songs: Thanksgiving. We at LITIG8R TECH are thankful you have joined our new online community.
The TOP G8R is a periodic top 8 list series brought to you by LITIG8R TECH.