All four published by the American Bar Association, you’ll want to add these resources to your library:
- Cloud Computing for Lawyers by Niki Black, Director, MyCase ($79.95 value)
- Social Media for Lawyers by Niki Black, Director, MyCase ($79.95 value)
- iPad Apps in One Hour for Lawyers by Tom Mighell ($19.99 value)
- iPad in One Hour for Lawyers by Tom Mighell ($19.99 value)
About the authors
Niki Black is Director of Business Development & Community Relations at MyCase and of counsel to Fiandach and Fiandach in Rochester, New York. Niki is a GigaOM Pro analyst, author, and writes at “Criminal Law in New York,” a Thomson West treatise. She writes a weekly column for The Daily Record and has authored numerous articles and has spoken at many conferences regarding the intersection of law, mobile computing and Internet-based technology. She also blogs at Sui Generis–A New York Law Blog.
Tom Mighell is a Senior Consultant with Contoural, Inc. where he provides management and e-discovery services to companies. Prior to becoming a consultant, Tom was a litigator for 18 years in Dallas, Texas. He is an author, frequent speaker and writer on legal technology. His upcoming book iPad Apps for Litigators is due out later this year, and he just completed his term as Chair of the ABA Law Practice Management Section. He publishes two blogs: a legal tech blog at Inter Alia and an iPad for lawyers blog at iPad 4 Lawyers.
Sending a virtual high-five to Niki Black and Tom Mighell for donating their popular books to our iPad Survival Kit giveaway!
Have you entered to win yet? If not, here’s how:
- “Like” our Facebook page: JuryStar by Litigator Technology OR sign-up for our email list at litigatortechnology.com OR subscribe to LITIG8R TECH. It is appropriate to do all three as well because you will then increase your odds. There is no purchase requirement to participate and will not impact your odds of winning.
- All entrants must be 18 years of age or older and a verifiable licensed attorney or paralegal practicing in the United States with a U.S. shipping address. “Future litigators” may also apply if a verifiable law student.
- This promotion runs from Thursday, October 11, 2012 – Sunday, November 11, 2012, ending at Midnight. This offer is void where prohibited.
- A drawing to select one lucky winner will be on Thursday, November 15, 2012, and the winner will be announced on our Facebook page on Friday, November 16, 2012.
- iTimeKeep and Web Jury Consulting service up for grabs
- iPractice: 16 Tips and Apps for Lawyers with iPhones and iPads
- Litigation iPad Survival Kit Giveaway – update