It’s not every day that you have an opportunity to win a free installation of a billable time-keeping service and have access to the nation’s leading trial consulting firm to help you use your precious billable time more efficiently while improving your case outcome for your client! And yet, here it is!!
- iTimeKeep -free installation of billable time keeping for mobile legal professionals (a value of up to $1,500)
- Web Jury Consulting -Litigator Technology’s exclusive one-hour service with the nation’s leading trial consulting firm ($200 value)
iTimeKeep is the only iPad App for Time Entry that seamlessly integrates with your Time & Billing System. It has been designed with simplicity in mind and you will find yourself using it with basically no training.
Bring the most out of your iPad, and turn your shiny toy into a powerful business tool! iTimeKeep works not only with your iPad but also your iPhone and Android devices as well.
In 2011, Litigator Technology launched a partnership with DecisionQuest to establish a Web Jury Consulting program geared to make the nation’s leading jury consultants easily accessible to all trial lawyers. Use your one-hour to improve your case outcome in a complex case or prepare specific questions for multiple smaller cases–it’s your one hour consultation to use as you wish! Look at the Web Jury Consulting online form today.
Have you entered to win yet? If not, here’s how:
- “Like” our Facebook page: JuryStar by Litigator Technology OR sign-up for our email list at litigatortechnology.com OR subscribe to LITIG8R TECH. It is appropriate to do all three as well because you will then increase your odds. There is no purchase requirement to participate and will not impact your odds of winning.
- All entrants must be 18 years of age or older and a verifiable licensed attorney or paralegal practicing in the United States with a U.S. shipping address. “Future litigators” may also apply if a verifiable law student.
- This promotion runs from Thursday, October 11, 2012 – Sunday, November 11, 2012, ending at Midnight. This offer is void where prohibited.
- A drawing to select one lucky winner will be on Thursday, November 15, 2012, and the winner will be announced on our Facebook page on Friday, November 16, 2012.
- iPractice: 16 Tips and Apps for Lawyers with iPhones and iPads
- Litigation iPad Survival Kit Giveaway – update
- Introducing iTimeKeep for Juris Suite
- Accessible Jury Consulting