Today we look at two very different iPad cases up for grabs in our “Litigation iPad Survival Kit” giveaway.
I don’t know about you, but my wardrobe is full of lots of shoes, boots, belts, scarves, purses and brief cases. My tech closet is getting pretty propped out as well. Cords, chargers, cases, keyboards, headphones, stylus and more. Different situations require different tech props. We are pleased to have in our iPad Survival Kit giveaway two cutting-edge approaches to partner with your iPad.
- Swivel ProFolio-portfolio-style swivel case ($69.99 value)
- Touchtype-a case for your iPad and full size Apple wireless keyboard ($99 value)
The Swivel ProFolio made by US+U is a fun and functional iPad case that spins 360° in the palm of your hand and provides the worlds only portfolio-style rotating case. Founded in our hometown of Chattanooga, Tennessee, US+U began with a firm commitment and a promise to create imaginative, well-designed products while doing good deeds with a portion of the revenue going to deserving charitable organizations.
The Touchtype boasts a super thin design and allows the full-size Apple keyboard to be hidden for when you want total touchscreen functionality, as well as the ability to have your device in either landscape or portrait positions when using the keyboard. The portrait feature truly sets this case apart. For heavy typing and data entry, the iPad portrait mode helps differentiate your tablet from a laptop.
A virtual high-five to Brian May at US+U, company founder and designer of the Swivel Pro, and to Salman Sajid, founder and designer at Touchtype, for donating their cases to our iPad Survival Kit. Give them some love and check out their cool websites.
Enter to win today! Here’s how:
- “Like” our Facebook page: JuryStar by Litigator Technology OR sign-up for our email list at litigatortechnology.com OR subscribe to LITIG8R TECH. It is appropriate to do all three as well because you will then increase your odds. There is no purchase requirement to participate and will not impact your odds of winning.
- All entrants must be 18 years of age or older and a verifiable licensed attorney or paralegal practicing in the United States with a U.S. shipping address. “Future litigators” may also apply if a verifiable law student.
- This promotion runs from Thursday, October 11, 2012 – Sunday, November 11, 2012, ending at Midnight. This offer is void where prohibited.
- A drawing to select one lucky winner will be on Thursday, November 15, 2012, and the winner will be announced on our Facebook page on Friday, November 16, 2012.
- iPad case with swivel handle is FUNctional
- Touchtype portrait mode, Brydge your iPad plus other keyboard solutions
- Litigation iPad Survival Kit Giveaway – update
- Happy Birthday Litigator Technology-and win an iPad Survival Kit |The Orange Rag