Last updated: Nov. 20, 2012: And the winner of the Litigiation iPad Survival Kit Giveaway is….
We are thrilled to introduce our Litigation iPad Survival Kit Giveaway for one lucky litigator, future litigator or paralegal practicing in the United States. With the help of some amazing partners, we created this customized kit valued at more than $2,250 and geared for the iPad toting legal professional:
- Clutch4iPad -a handle, stand and storage ($79.95 value)
- Swivel ProFolio-Portfolio-style swivel case ($69.99 value)
- Touchtype-a case for your iPad and full size Apple wireless keyboard ($99 value)
- Bamboo Stylus Duo for the iPad-stylus on one side and a regular ink pen on the other ($31 value)
- iCloth Premium Wipes-instantly clean your touchscreens, 40ct desktop box ($14.49 value)
- iTimeKeep free installation-billable time keeping for mobile legal professionals (a value of up to $1,500)
- Web Jury Consulting -Litigator Technology’s exclusive one-hour service with the nation’s leading trial consulting firm ($200 value)
- iPad Apps in One Hour for Lawyers by Tom Mighell ($19.99 value)
- iPad in One Hour for Lawyers by Tom Mighell ($19.99 value)
- Cloud Computing for Lawyers by Niki Black, Vice-President, MyCase ($79.95 value)
- Social Media for Lawyers by Niki Black, Vice-President, MyCase ($79.95 value)
- TrialPad–iPad app to prepare and present your case ($89.99 value)
- JuryStar -jury selection iPad app ($39.99 value)
- iTunes gift card ($15 value)
Between now and November 11th we will periodically feature the various goodies in our survival kit on LITIG8R TECH. So, how do you get the opportunity to win the “Litigation iPad Survival Kit”? If you are a litigator, future litigator in law school, or paralegal, then it is easy! “Like” our Facebook page or subscribe to either our email list or this LITIG8R TECH community.
Here’s the scoop to enter to win:
- “Like” our Facebook page: JuryStar by Litigator Technology OR sign-up for our email list at litigatortechnology.com or this LITIG8R TECH community. It is appropriate to do all three as well because you will then increase your odds. There is no purchase requirement to participate and will not impact your odds of winning.
- All entrants must be 18 years of age or older and a verifiable licensed attorney, paralegal or trial consultant practicing in the United States with a U.S. shipping address. “Future litigators” may also apply if a verifiable law student.
- This promotion runs until Sunday, November 11, 2012, ending at Midnight. This offer is void where prohibited.
- A drawing to select one lucky winner will be on Thursday, November 15, 2012, and the winner will be announced on our Facebook page and this blog on Friday, November 16, 2012.
- iPad in One Hour, Cloud Computing and Social Media for Lawyers
- iTimeKeep and Web Jury Consulting service up for grabs
- iPractice: 16 Tips and Apps for Lawyers with iPhones and iPads
- iCloth screen cleaner and Bamboo Stylus in Litigation iPad Survival Kit Giveaway
- One iPad case is never enough
- Litigator Apps
- Happy Birthday Litigator Technology-and win an iPad Survival Kit |The Orange Rag
- JuryStar Birthday inspires “Litigation iPad Survival Kit” giveaway!