8. Touchtype portrait mode, Brydge your iPad plus other keyboard solutions -This article offers iPad keyboard solutions and links to online threads on this popular topic.
7. Solo Practice University -My interview with Solo Practice University Founder and CEO Susan Cartier Liebel on her growing online community.
6. The Digital Lawyer in a Mobile Era -My interview with solo litigator and Push Legal app creator Jonathan J. Paull.
5. Trial Preparation for Prosecutors -Former Assistant District Attorney Boyd Patterson, Jr. on ways to help you prepare your case.
4. Solo But Not Alone: iPad as Personal Assistant -Atlanta-area solo practitioner Heather Hale on using an iPad to be more productive at work.
3. Theme-based Voir Dire -Trial lawyer and consultant Russell Humphrey on why you should persuade a jury.
2. The back story on Lawline.com -My interview with Lawline.com President David Schnurman.
1. iPad Apps for Litigators & Trial Teams -Our growing mobile resource of Litigator apps.
Thank you for helping us share and grow!
The TOP G8R is a periodic top 8 list series brought to you by LITIG8R TECH.