We are pleased to introduce you to The TOP G8R, a periodic top 8 list brought to you by LITIG8R TECH and debuting right here, right now with our top 8 legal quotes! We hope you enjoy our top 8 lists which are sometimes serious, sometimes not-so-much.
Our Top 8 Legal Quotes
8. “If you follow your heart, if you listen to your gut, and if you extend your hand to help another, not for any agenda, but for the sake of humanity, you are going to find the truth.” -Erin Brockovich
7. “By obliging men to turn their attention to other affairs than their own, it rubs off that private selfishness which is the rust of society.” – Alexis de Tocqueville on jury service
6. “This is a court of law, young man, not a court of justice.” -Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
5. “It is the spirit and not the form of law that keeps justice alive.” -Earl Warren
4. “The glory of each generation is to make its own precedents.” -Belva Lockwood
3. “The law must be stable and yet it must not stand still.” -Roscoe Pound
2. “The power of the lawyer is in the uncertainty of the law.” -Jeremy Bentham
1. “Whoever tells the best story wins.” – John Quincy Adams
What’s your favorite legal quote?