- Cloud Computing for Lawyers by Niki Black ($79.95)
- Social Media for Lawyers by Niki Black ($79.95)
- Web Jury Consulting – Litigator Technology’s exclusive one-hour service with the nation’s leading trial consulting firm ($200 value)
- iPad Apps in One Hour for Lawyers by Tom Mighell ($19.99)
- iPad in One Hour for Lawyers by Tom Mighell ($19.99)
- TrialPad–iPad app to prepare and present your case ($89.99)
ORIGINAL POST Happy 1st Birthday JuryStar!
One year-ago today, my husband and I hosted an App Launch Party for JuryStar®! It has been an incredible year, and to help us celebrate this special milestone, we have created a one-of-a-kind “Litigation iPad Survival Kit” that will be given away next month to one very lucky litigator, future litigator or paralegal practicing in the United States.
What exactly is a “Litigation iPad Survival Kit” anyway? With the help of some amazing partners, we created this customized kit valued at more than $1,800 geared for the iPad toting legal professional:
- Clutch4iPad -a handle, stand and storage ($79.95 value)
- Swivel ProFolio-Portfolio-style swivel case ($69.99 value)
- Touchtype-a case for your iPad and full size Apple wireless keyboard ($99 value)
- Bamboo Stylus Duo for the iPad-stylus on one side and a regular ink pen on the other ($31 value)
- iCloth Premium Wipes – Instantly Clean your touchscreens, iPad, iPhone, iPod (40ct Desktop Box)($14.49 value)
- iTimeKeep free installation-billable time keeping for mobile legal professionals (a value of up to $1,500)
- JuryStar® iPad app ($39.99 value)
- Other Apps in the works plus a $15 iTunes gift card
Between now and November 11th we will periodically feature the various goodies in our survival kit on LITIG8R TECH, and we may even announce more goodies yet to be secured. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to add to the awesomeness of our “Litigation iPad Survival Kit.”
So, how do you get the opportunity to win the “Litigation iPad Survival Kit”? If you are a litigator, future litigator in law school, paralegal or trial consultant, then it is easy! “Like” our Facebook page or subscribe to either our email list or our LITIG8R TECH community.
Here’s the scoop to enter to win:
- “Like” our Facebook page: JuryStar by Litigator Technology OR sign-up for our email list at litigatortechnology.com OR subscribe to LITIG8R TECH. It is appropriate to do all three as well because you will then increase your odds. There is no purchase requirement to participate and will not impact your odds of winning.
- All entrants must be 18 years of age or older and a verifiable licensed attorney, paralegal or trial consultant practicing in the United States with a U.S. shipping address. “Future litigators” may also apply if a verifiable law student.
- This promotion runs from now, Thursday, October 11, 2012 – Sunday, November 11, 2012, ending at Midnight. This offer is void where prohibited.
- A drawing to select one lucky winner will be on Thursday, November 15, 2012, and the winner will be announced on our Facebook page and this blog on Friday, November 16, 2012.